Complete logistics solution and expert Brexit advice.
Keane Environmental Ltd
- One of the largest distributers of HVAC equipment in Ireland and Europe required a provider to import HVAC solutions from the UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy and Denmark.
- International air freight was required to Kenya.
- Brexit customs clearance was required for all shipments from the UK.
- Logistical solutions required for the storage, warehousing and distribution to Ireland with next day delivery.
- A dedicated account service team was appointed.
- A team within the warehouse were trained to use pipe cutting machinery, to efficiently and effectively measure and cut bespoke lengths of pipe and ship it overnight across the country.
- We provided on site warehouse space beside our cross-dock facilities that allowed for stock consolidation and easy access for export trailer and domestic distribution service.
- Having access to storage removes a lot of issues caused by lack of space and allows for the ramping up of imports prior to large jobs.
- By partnering with Ace Express Freight and with both companies taking a longer-term view, all imported goods are brought through customs clearance, logged and shipped to their final destination in Ireland or abroad.
We've worked with Ace Logistics now since 2013 and throughout that time they have always proved themselves to be efficient, professional and knowledgeable. We supply high quality, sustainable heating and cooling systems to the Irish commercial and residential construction industry, sourcing the best quality products from across Europe and the UK. Product delays are simply not tolerated in this fast moving and demanding market place.
Finding a logistics partner that could not only offer a freight solution but also offer warehousing and stock control was vital to us. Never more so over the past twenty four months, with the advent of Brexit and the transportation issues caused by global pandemic, Covid-19. Ace's proactive advice around Brexit and future-proofing our UK sourced product line has been invaluable to us. They are always available to us either in person or at the end of the phone. Ace are not just our logistics partners, but part of the Keane Environmental team.