Customised service with out-of-hours delivery using specialised equipment.
Cool Solutions Ireland,
- Cool Solutions needed to keep all cost variables in line with customer contracts, whilst maintaining high levels of service on demand.
- Fixed time weekend deliveries/collections were required, with specialised lifting equipment.
- High profile national clients needing high levels of service, with time definite collection and delivery schedules, over multiple stores nationwide.
- On delivery, goods needed to be positioned inside the building and all packing and old stock needed to be removed for storage or disposal.
- Service needed to be provided 24/7 on a variable, but competitive cost model.
- Gain a complete overview of the project programme for the first twelve months.
- Complete a risk analysis on site of both client and customer requirements.
- Source a number of options and agree costs in advance for specialised transport and lifting equipment to ensure continuity.
- Implement a service level agreement and appoint a dedicated Account Manager to oversee all aspects of the contract.
- Ensure that the necessary resources, vehicles and equipment are available to consistently and reliably meet the client's demand.
- Provide competitive standardised rate cards for all services.
- Provide out of hours and weekend cover.
- The appointment of a dedicated Account Manager ensured that a comprehensive understanding of the customer and their client's requirements were developed from an early stage.
- This allowed for the planned implementation of open and honest service level agreements, that were communicated at all levels and clear to all involved in the supply chain.
- The commitment from both parties to build a long-term working relationship allowed for the development of a mutually beneficial and honest relationship
- Provision of set tariffs for the various services allowed Cool Solutions Ireland to concentrate their efforts on developing their business, whilst at the same time knowing their transport and logistical costs prior to executing their contracts.
- After more than 10 years working together, in what has been a very open and honest relationship, both companies have benefited from becoming leaders in their respective fields.
We have been working with Ace Express Freight since 2005. As they are a family-owned business, who have grown into a major player in their industry, we have always felt well looked after, directly by the company owners as well as by their dedicated staff. They have a professional, but also friendly approach to business and we have developed strong working relationships with all levels of the Ace Express Freight team. Especially in the current climate, it is very reassuring to feel looked after, which in turn means we can ensure we meet and indeed exceed our clients' needs and expectations.
Anthony & Olivia Giles,