Ace Express Freight are the trusted freight partners of the Irish Construction Industry, delivering specialist construction products and cargo to sites in difficult locations throughout Ireland, the UK and Globally. We have the specialist equipment and tailored services to meet the needs of any Contractor and Product Supplier, ensuring your materials and equipment arrive when and where you need them, and providing solutions for all types of building and engineering projects.
We are the freight and logistics partner of choice for companies such as Arc Building Products, Keane Environmental and Architectural Aluminium; with a proven track record delivering excellent service at highly competitive rates. Our construction customers trust and rely on our team because we have the size, strength and solutions to deliver anything they need, anywhere they need it; on time, every time.
If you are a Contractor or Supplier who needs:
- Equipment and products on site anywhere in Ireland / UK at a specific time.
- To move bulk and oversized equipment and materials onto restricted access sites.
- A partner who can guarantee the delivery will arrive where and when it needs to.
- A logistics provider who will move higher end, expensive and awkward products.
- Solutions for different types of projects in different locations and countries.
- Flexibility to deal with urgent requests and solve problems as they happen.
- Very competitive and consistent pricing that allows you to control your margins.
- Complete visibility of your shipments in real time with full performance reporting.
- One company who can manage all your Irish and International project logistics.
- A local, family owned company who understands and values your business.
We provide a complete solution including:
- Bespoke solution for your specific products and construction site access restrictions.
- Specialist services, equipment and facilities to deal with non standard shipments.
- Full coverage in Ireland and UK - hub and spoke with final mile delivery to any site.
- A complete national and global service including road, sea, air, warehousing etc.
- Agreed KPIs and service levels, with full visibility and real time reports via web portal.
- Inhouse Brexit expertise with customs clearance, bonded warehousing and AEO.
- Warehouse management system and movement report, integrated with your ERP.
- A dedicated Account Manager providing a highly personal and proactive service.
- A Customer Service Team to manage all your quotes, bookings, queries and reports.
- A long term strategic partnership with a service you can rely on each and every time.
That will add value to your business by:
- Helping you schedule your projects with confidence knowing you won’t be let down.
- Ensuring labour is optimised on site with teams and materials arriving as needed.
- Allowing you to make commitments to your customers with complete confidence.
- Reassurance that you can get anything you need onsite, when and where you need it.
- Confidence that you have full logistics support for any project in the British Isles.
- Supporting your tendering activity by providing logistics solutions for potential projects.
- Helping you to develop new customers in new markets and deliver projects globally.
- Saving you time and taking all the hassle out of your distribution management.
- Working with a team who will always find a solution to solve your problem.