Ireland & UK
Ace Express Freight operates an award winning pallet and carton collection and distribution service around Ireland and Northern Ireland. With twelve strategically placed depots around Ireland we operate a hub and spoke distribution network that provides top class overnight distribution service to and from any location on the island of Ireland. Each consignment is tracked and traced using barcode scanning technology that allows customers to track their shipments online to the final destination where customers sign or scan for proof of delivery which is then also uploaded onto the Ace Express Freight website.
The Irish Distribution service is connected directly with our daily scheduled UK distribution network which boasts an impressive 90 depot locations right across the UK. These depots are staffed by what we believe to be the best transport providers in the UK.
- Covering all 32 counties.
- Central Dublin Hub + 12 Local Depots.
- Hub & Spoke model with 220 vehicles.
- Overnight to / from depots.
- Next day local deliveries.
- Partner and shareholder with PallEx, the UKs biggest pallet distribution network with 90 Depots.
- Also partners with Bullet Express in Scotland, KLG in Bradford, Hellmann in Birmingham and Uniserve in London.
- We operate both hub and spoke distribution and dedicated depots located in Glasgow, Bradford, Birmingham and London.
- We also offer our own scheduled overnight door to-door service to and from any part of UK
We offer the fastest and most economical solutions for the express movement of road freight across Europe. Connected to Europe via a network of leading global partners, we operate services throughout the continent for anything from single pallets to full loads, with guaranteed scheduled services that run nightly both from and to the UK and Ireland. Consignments are collected from all parts of Ireland and the UK are then placed on a driver-accompanied truck which crosses by ship at the same time every night. From there they connect with our network of European and international partners to arrive safely at their prospective final destinations.
We maintain complete control over each leg of the supply chain from collection to delivery, allowing us to determine the fastest and most efficient route every time. Our comprehensive Brexit plan ensures we can keep transit times and rates competitive while using multiple routes, catering for every scenario. At a commercial level we are specialists in the consolidation, collection, distribution of European cargo within Ireland. We are Road and Global Partners to Hellmann Worldwide as well as other direct partners including Seacon, Groupe Heppner, Arcese and H.Essers.
Our Air Division provides a seamless air freight service to and from any location worldwide. Together with our exclusive partner Hellmann Worldwide Logistics, Ace Express Freight can enhance the competitiveness, speed and reliability of our clients' Business. Hellmann have a global network of 489 offices in 173 countries - www.hellmann.net
In partnership with Hellmann, Ace Express Freight have specialised project teams working within the following industries:
- Power and energy
- Automotive industry
- Perishable logistics
- Infrastructure projects
Our quality driven approach, experience and IT solutions combine to ensure reliable performance, process and cost optimisation across your supply chain.
Our Ocean Division provides a deep sea container service to and from all parts of the world, guaranteeing low rates and fiscal benefits for all customers.
- Dedicated purchasing team based in Dublin, London and HK guaranteeing lowest market rates on consistent basis.
- Specialised customs clearance in Ireland and Rotterdam, improving efficiency and cash flow for customers .
- Guaranteed space/booking availability, even during peak seasons.
- Multiple weekly sailings ex each port.
- Detailed shipment status reports and reliable information flow.
- Fast track shipments via gateway.
- European ports for urgent shipments Co-op for importers improving terms, conditions and costs of carriage.